In recent studies, abortion has decreased to 13% from the late 1950s while more countries consider it illegal. Despite these facts though, many people still continue to confuse abortion to miscarriage and sometimes use it interchangeably.
In medical terms, induced termination of pregnancy is referred to as abortion while any spontaneous loss of a fetus before the 24th week is miscarriage. After 24 weeks of pregnancy and the fetus that has died is called stillbirth.
In today’s spontaneous world where all people seem to be in constant motion, many doctors review that 10-25% of pregnancy can lead to miscarriage.
In an interview of The Peterson Group with researchers of Jakarta, Indonesia, chemical pregnancies may account for 50-75% of all miscarriages. This occurs when a pregnancy is lost shortly after implantation, resulting in bleeding that occurs around the time of her expected period.
Maternal and Fetal complaints are two major cause of miscarriage. Most miscarriages happen on the first pregnancy when the mother does not have the experience to carry a child. The first trimester has the highest risk of miscarriage.
Homeopathy is the most common treatment for spontaneous abortion. The selection of remedy is mostly based on the individual symptoms and specific indications. The approaches can be based on cause, sensations and modalities of complaints.
According to experts, here are the some of the treatment that can be used:
• Aconitum Napellus – pregnant women can be agitated, anxious or stressed on the expectation of the baby. To lessen the threat of abortion caused due to fear and excitement, homeopathic experts recommend this treatment
• Apis Mellifica or Apis Mel. – This remedy is mostly used for itching and swelling. For cases of abortion during the third month of pregnancy, this can be used to lessen the pains and effects.
• Chamomilla – another cure for anxiety and excitement. Chamomiles are known to calm down the nerve. Whenever a pregnant woman is experiencing anxiety, this is also one good solution to calm the nerves.
• Baptisia Tictoria- women sometimes undergo shock, mental depression or low fevers and worse when they are pregnant. In these times, homeopathic experts recommend this kind of remedy to regulate blood flow without the use of medical drugs.
• Sabina – excellent remedy in cases of abortion in every second or third month, habitual abortion, Pain in small of back and genitals, Bleeding of dark red blood